CLIPSAL PUSH CONTROLS UPDATE
Contact us to book a free home appraisal
- New System Technologies
- Improve System Flexibility
- Better & Faster Performance
- Improve Redundancy
- Stay Connected – Trends
- More Service Options – Support
Home automation systems help manage a wide range of functions within your home. Newer systems have even greater capabilities and benefits that you should be taking advantage of. This leads us to the big question: should you upgrade or replace your current home automation system? It is through our professional experience that it is more worth it in the long run to replace your system instead of upgrading it. Here’s why:
New System Technologies:
By updating your home automation system, you’ll be able to benefit from the newest innovations currently on the market. Some of these technologies and capabilities were not possible a decade ago. Modern systems are capable of carrying out many different tasks, from lighting control to HVAC. If you take the time to consider the new features you would like to have for your home automation system, you may find that there are updates like a Control4 System that are only attainable with a complete system replacement.
New systems have incorporated wireless solutions that add to the system’s flexibility. For example, wireless systems are easy to install. You can expand beyond certain barriers to connect stand-alone systems into one functional unit with greater capabilities.
The other reason older systems are not so flexible is that manufacturers can sometimes stop their support for an old product. If you are dealing with a system that is close to ten years old, you may find that some of its replacements are not available in the market. An older system like PUSH control is obsolete for that reason.
You won’t be able to find parts that are compatible with your Clipsal PUSH control system anymore which means eventually it will lose its performance. And because PUSH controls is an older system, you’ll need to check and service the older parts more frequently because they are more prone to breaking down.
New systems like Control4 are flexible and easy to upgrade. A Control4 system makes it easier to upgrade and connect multiple devices that are serviceable and are usually less costly than the parts of the old system.
You may need a fall-back system that will take over once your system fails. This is easier to achieve with newer systems which have better wireless and networking capabilities. Newer systems like Control4, Crestron Home, Philips Dynalite have parts that are easier to find and with greater functionality. If you wanted to upgrade an older system in order to improve its redundancy, you may find that some of the parts are no longer available from the manufacturer. Your current old home automation system will be prone to downtimes which will have a significant impact on your home staying connected.
LIMITED TIME OFFER – FREE ONSITE APPRAISAL
- Do you have an existing smart home system that’s more than 5 years old?
- Are you building or renovating a custom home and considering smart technology?
- Are you working with an Architect, Interior Designer or Landscaper and need a customised level of personalisation with technology?
- Have your security needs changed since the pandemic?
- Want to learn how to incorporate smart technology while taking your design aspirations in consideration at the same time?
- Have you lost touch with your original home automation installation company?
- Are you not satisfied with the level of support from your current technician?
WE’RE MELBOURNE’S LARGEST CONTROL4 DEALER – RANKED #1
GREENSTAR TECHNOLOGIES PINNACLE STATUS DEALER
HOME & LIFESTYLE EXPERIENCE CENTRE
1174 GLEN HUNTLY ROAD, GLEN HUNTLY VIC 3163
Working closely with you, our team can deliver solutions spanning across the following areas:
- CCTV & Security
- Access Control (Keyless entry)
- Smart Intercom
- Lighting Control
- Motorised Blinds and Curtains
- Window and Skylight Control
- Custom Indoor/Outdoor Entertainment
- Multi-Room Audio and Video
- Pool and Spa Control
- Heating and Cooling (HVAC)
- Data, Network and Wi-Fi
- Solar Panels and Battery Storage
- Hidden Technology
- Invisible Speakers / Pop-Up Tv’s
- Custom Automation Scenes & Switches